IIT BOMBAY RECRUITMENT 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is recruiting candidates who want to do a government job. Now, here in this post, we are going to point out all the information related to IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who are residing in India and check all type of released notification from here. Interested Candidates can apply online or offline as suggested by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay). Candidates should grasp more details of IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 on the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay through the link given above.
IIT BOMBAY NOTIFICATION 2019
Indian Institute of Technology has invited applications for 09 posts of Project Research Scientist, Assistant Project Manager, and Senior Project Assistant. Candidates who are going to apply for the IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019 then they must check the official notification of the vacancy and if you are eligible then you may fill the application form from the official net porch of the department. Individuals may have to fill the application form on or before the deadline date. Involved and appropriate candidates can apply for the recruitment on or before the last date. For the latest updates, candidates can bookmark our webpage and check it on a regular basis.
www.iitb.ac.in JOB DETAILS 2019
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Information Regarding||IIT, Bombay|
|Post Name||Assistant/Manager & other posts|
|No. of vacancies||09|
|Opening date to apply online||Released|
|Closing date to apply online||Project Research Scientist – 15-03-2019
Assistant Project Manager – 08-03-2019
Senior Project Assistant – 08-03-2019
Student Counselor – 12-03-2019
Technical Superintendent – 12-03-2019
Post Graduate Teacher – 12-03-2019
Pre- Primary Teacher – 12-03-2019
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IIT BOMBAY 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has entitled a career notification as IIT Bombay Recruitment. Candidates seeking a job in IIT can apply for the assistant manager & other posts.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION – Candidate should have Graduation and Post Graduation degree with competent experience in relevant field as per the requirements of IIT Bombay Job Vacancy.
AGE LIMITATION – The lower and upper Age limit for applicants participating in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) Recruitment shall be determined as per the Rules and Regulations of the recruitment authority.
- Student Counselor – 40 Years
- Technical Superintendent – 32 Years
- Post Graduate Teacher – 36 Years
- Pre – Primary Teacher – 27 Years
PAY SCALE – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay has decided the following Pay Scale for the current IIT Bombay Job Openings:
- Project Research Scientist – Rs.50,000/-
- Assistant Project Manager – Rs.50,000/-
- Senior Project Assistant – Rs.22,000/-
- Student Counselor – Rs.56,100/-
- Technical Superintendent – Rs.35,400/-
- Post-Graduate Teacher – Rs.47,600/-
- Pre-Primary Teacher – Rs.29,200/-
APPLICATION FEE – Candidates with SC/ST/PWD and women category need to pay the application fee of Rs.50 or Rs.100 and it is non – refundable. The fee should be submitted through the appropriate payment mode.
SELECTION PROCEDURE – Candidates should be selected on the basis of –
- Recruitment Tests
- Personal Interview
HOW TO APPLY FOR IIT BOMBAY 2019
Candidates can send applications for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Recruitment by following these guidelines:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of the department that is iitb.ac.in
- On the next page, press the suitable IIT Bombay Recruitment category link for which you are willing to apply:
- After that, the newly opened page will display a list of recently released IIT Bombay Vacancies.
- Then, Select the desired IIT Bombay Job vacancy and press the IIT Recruitment Advertisement link available there.
- Then, Go through the complete IIT Bombay Notification and ensure the essential requirements.
- After that, If eligible, advance to fill application for IIT Recruitment 2019.
- Then, Press the suitable apply online link available there.
- Then, duly filled in all the entries in the IIT Bombay Online Application Form.
- After that, upload the scanned documents with the IIT Recruitment online application.
- Then, submit the completed IIT Bombay Online Form.
- At last, scan out a print copy of online submitted IIT Bombay Application Form for further reference.
Official Website: www.iitb.ac.in