BCECE Recruitment 2019
In this article, we are going to share all the detailed information about the BCECE Recruitment 2019 in the below description of the article. Applicants who want to make their career glowing in Engineering and Pharmacy they may have a glance at this article with proper attention and take all the relevant details from here. Participants should apply for this BCECE Jobs 2019 from the official web portal of the department which is www.bceceboard.com. For the latest information, participants should bookmark our official web page and stay in touch with us for further use.
BCECE Notification 2019
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has unconfined the official announcement for BCECE Jobs 2019 for fill up diverse Engineering and Pharmacy Posts in the department. Job Seekers who are looking for the latest government job in Bihar State then they may apply for this BCECE announcement 2019 from the official website of the department. Skilled and eligible Contestants can apply for this job by filling the online application form on or before the due date that is not yet released by the department. Additional information such as Academic Qualification, Age Limitation, Age Relaxation, Application Fees, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates and the steps to apply are mentioned below in the below article.
www.bceceboard.com JOB DETAILS 2019
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly known as||BCECE|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Starting date to apply online for the application form||First week of March, 2019|
|End of Online Registrations||First week of April, 2019|
|Final Date for Application Fee payment through challan||First week of April 2019 (upto banking hours)|
|Last date to pay the application fee online||First week of April 2019|
|BCECE 2018 Examination||Fourth week of April 2019|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BCECE RECRUITMENT 2019
The eligibility criteria of BCECE 2019 are a set of parameters which candidates will have to fulfill to be considered for the exam and for admissions later. BCECE 2019 eligibility criteria include the following parameters.
Age: There is no age limitation for candidates who are applying for BCECE.
Qualifying exam and marks: Candidates should complete their 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 45% marks in it. For those, who come under the reserved categories, they need to have 40% marks in the same.
Qualifying subjects: Candidates should be passed in their qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as subjects.
- Year of applying: Participants appearing in their qualifying examination in 2019 will also be eligible to apply for BCECE.
The contenders are able to apply for the BCECE Vacancy 2019 by submitting the application on the official website of the department which is also given at the last of this article.
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board which is www.bceceboard.com.
- Then go to the recruitment section on the homepage and search for the BCECE 2019 Notification link.
- Download the notification and read all the guidelines mentioned in it carefully before submitting the online application form.
- Now click on the appropriate link for the application form.
- Fill all the information in the application form very carefully.
- Then, upload the passport size photograph and signature and the required documents in the application form.
- At last, verify all the details in the application form & then click on the submit tab button.
- Take a printout copy of the application form.
- Keep it safe for further use.
Official website: www.bceceboard.com