APPSC RECRUITMENT 2019
There is great news for all those candidates who want to make their future bright in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Here, in this post, we provide all the facts regarding the APPSC Vacancy 2019 in the following sections. All the fascinated and skilled candidates can read this full post and then apply online for this APPSC Recruitment 2019 from the official website of the department. Candidates should track some simple guidelines or the direct official links given here on this page and apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019 through online mode of the application process. For receiving more minutiae, about the upcoming recruitment, admit card, answer key, result etc., aspirants can bookmark our official web page and stay connected with us for further use.
APPSC NOTIFICATION 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notification for APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2019 for fill up the posts of FSO/ASO/Lecturer/Inspector on its official website. All the interested and skilled candidates who want to build their career glowing they can apply online for APPSC Recruitment 2019 on or before the deadline date. This is a good chance for the aspirants those who are looking for the government job in the department. All the candidates those who are eligible need to fill the APPSC Lecturer Jobs 2019 Application Form by visiting the official web portal of the department. For more information regarding the APPSC Inspector Notification 2019 such as Academic qualification, age criteria, selection procedure, and how to apply online etc., is mentioned in the post below.
www.psc.ap.gov.in JOB DETAILS 2019
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total no. of posts||636|
|Name of the posts||FSO/ASO/Lecturer/Inspector/Town Planner|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category of article||Recruitment|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APSSC RECRUITMENT 2019
- For Food Safety Officer Posts: Candidates must have done Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology from a recognized university or institutions.
- For Town Planning Building Overseer Posts: Applicants must have Degree in B.Arch, or B.E/ B. Tech from a recognized university.
- For Deputy Surveyor Posts: Candidates must have done Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology) from a recognized board or institutions.
- For Forest Section Officers Posts: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or institutions.
- For Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P. Economics and Statistical Sub-Service
- For Lecturer Posts: Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree/ NET/SLET from a recognized university or institutions.
AGE LIMITATION – The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 42 years.
APPLICATION FEE – Candidates who want to apply for these posts they must have to pay application fees of Rs 250/-.
SELECTION PROCESS – Candidates should be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
How to Apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who are going to apply online for APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2019 must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. After that, contestants can fill the online APPSC Lecturer Application Form 2019 on or before the last date. Here, we provide some steps for your help. All the aspirants must follow all the given steps and then apply for the given vacancy.
- Initially, willing candidates should access the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and Search out the APPSC Inspector Recruitment 2019 Notification link on the homepage.
- Then, all the candidates must read the eligibility conditions and then, click on the apply online tab.
- Now, fill the application form with all the accurate information in the given space.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Remit the application Charges.
- Then, click on the submit tab button and submit the application form.
- Candidates can get the hard copy of the application & keep it safely for further use.
Official Webpage: www.psc.ap.gov.in