PNB RECRUITMENT 2019
There is tremendous news for the hard-working and dynamic banking aspirants. It’s seen as an excellent opportunity for those self-motivated candidates, who are a great learner and has a strong will of career growth both at the professional & personal level. So, those passionate candidates who are in all way eligible and able to meet the required criteria can try this online exam based requirement process to take the entry through selection in this expected Government sector’s job. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply on the official web portal of the department that is www.pnbindia.in. The PNB enrollment 2019 of 325 methodological Officers in Punjab National Bank issued in the Hindustan Hindi (dated 29.01.2019) and to be issued in the Employment News (dated 02.02.2019), the applying progression for the said enrollment has been postponed by the Bank till further notice.
PNB NOTIFICATION 2019
Punjab National Bank (PNB) has available the conscription announcement for the post of Senior Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, Manager (Law), and Manager (HRD) and Manager (IT) post. There are overall 325 vacancies that have been notified in PNB Officer conscription 2019. Candidates, who want to make their career in banking sector, can apply for Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2019 through Online Mode Only. The candidates will be required to visit the official website www.pnbindia.in and recruitment section to apply for the post. Candidates can submit an application for the posts on or before the last date. The appropriate and enthusiastic candidates may go through this entire page for the other useful information about PNB Current Vacancies and apply online accordingly. In order to get the latest updates, fascinated candidates can bookmark our website and check it on regular basis.
www.pnbindia.in PNB JOB DETAILS
|Name of the Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Process to apply||Online|
|No. of vacancy||325|
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Manager, Officers & others.|
|Start date to apply online||14-02-2019|
|Closing date to apply online||02-03-2019|
|The tentative date for online Examination||24-03-2019|
|Downloading for call letters for test||14-03-2019|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PNB RECRUITMENT 2019
- For the posts of the Sr. Manager(Law): Should have a Degree in Law or Law Graduate, have a passing degree of the 05 years in Integrated Course along with the 07 years’ minimum experience as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of the Scheduled Commercial Bank or PSU or State Government or Central Government.
- For the posts of the Sr. Manager(Credit): Should have a CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM along with the specialization of finance or its equivalent Post Graduation Degree/Diploma from any AICTE approved institute + 05 years’ minimum post qualification experience in banks or PSU or NBFC or Corporate of High-Value Credit.
- For the posts of Manager(Law):Should have the Graduate Degree in Law or Law Graduate, have a passing degree of the 05 years’ in Integrated Course along with the 03 years’ minimum experience as a law officer in the Legal Department of the Scheduled Commercial Bank or PSU or State Govt. or Central Govt.
- For the posts of Manager(Credit): Should have the CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM along with the specialization of finance or its equivalent Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from any AICTE approved institute + 03 years’ minimum post qualification experience in banks or PSU or NBFC or Corporate of High-Value
- For the posts of Manager (HRD): Should have 02 years’ full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relation/HR/HRD/HRM/Labor (But not from any Distance Educational Mode) + 03 years’ minimum post qualification experience as an Officer in the field of HR in Schedule Commercial Banks or Central Govt. or State Govt. Department or the Listed Corporate Entity.
- For the posts of IT Officer: Should have a full-time course degree in C.A/B.E/B.Tech in the field of Electronics and communication or Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Science & Technology + 01-year minimum post qualification experience in Software development or networking or cyber security or handling or maintaining of the database or data analytics etc.
- Manager (Law) 25-32 years.
- Manager (HRD) 25-35 years.
- Manager (IT) 21-28 years.
- Senior Manager (Credit) 25-37 years.
- Manager (Credit) 25-35 years.
- Senior Manager (Law) 28-35 years.
|Name of the Posts||Salary Structure|
|Senior Manager||Rs. 42020-51490/-|
|Manager||Rs. 31705- 45950/-|
|Senior Manager (Law)||Rs. 42020- 51490/-|
|Manager (Law)||Rs. 31705- 45950/-|
|Manager (HRD)||Rs. 31705- 45950/-|
|Officer (IT)||Rs. 23700- 42020/-|
APPLICATION FEE: – For SC/ST/PWBD Category Candidates, the application will be Rs.100/-. For the General/OBC/EXSM Category candidates, the application fee will be Rs.600/-.
SELECTION PROCESS – Capable and Suitable for the post candidate will be selected on the basis of these three key selection rounds:
• Personal Interview.
• Medical Test.
• Verification of Documents.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PNB RECRUITMENT 2019
1- Firstly, go to the official website of the bank and open that link www.pnbindia.com/.
2- Candidate should spend some time to Read notification and hit “PNB Apply Online” link.
3- Then, fill the application form of PNB with all the necessary details.
4- After filling the details in the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, certificates, and the digital signature.
5- Finally, after the completion of all these, have to pay the fee online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
6- Now have to download or to take the printout of the application form along with the original ID proof
7- Candidate should take two printouts for the future uses like during examination & interview.
Official Website: https://www.pnbindia.in/
|SSC Exam Calendar 2018-19||Click Here|
|UPSC Exam Calendar 2019||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|TET Notification 2018-19||Click Here|