AP DSC RECRUITMENT 2019
There is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the AP DSC Recruitment 2019. The latest AP DSC Government jobs are available here for the eligible and skilled candidates. Candidates can make the appliance online for staffing to the given posts in the state through District Selection Committee. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates residing in Andhra Pradesh who are interested in teaching jobs and can check all type of released notification for government jobs in AP state on the official website of the department. The administration of Andhra Pradesh releases an assortment of enrollment advertisements for all available Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh. State Government of Andhra Pradesh gives a chance for all types of applicants by releasing recruitment notifications periodically. For future alerts, candidates may bookmark our official portal and stay tuned with us.
AP DSC NOTIFICATION 2019
Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission is going to start online filing of applications for the school Assistants teachers. There are a total of 602 vacancies. The vacancies are divided according to district wise which indeed will be a great opportunity for the job seekers in Andhra Pradesh to apply for the given posts. There is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the AP DSC Jobs 2019. Involved and appropriate candidates can apply for the recruitment on or before the last date. For the latest updates, candidates can bookmark our webpage and check it on regular basis.
Schooledu.ap.gov.in AP DSC JOB DETAILS 2019
|Name of the Organization||School Education Department, Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-CUM-TRT)|
|Name of the posts||School Assistants (special education)|
|No. of vacancies||602|
|Starting date to apply online||25th February 2019|
|Closing date to apply online||12th March 2019|
|Job Category||AP Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AP DSC EXAM 2019
Eligibility minutiae for AP DSC vacancy 2019 for school assistants (special education) are provided below. So, go throughout the lower sections and apply for the given posts before the last date.
- Candidates must have a degree in the relevant field having B.ED & TET Certification.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor degree and General B.ED degree with two-year diploma in special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree and General B.ED degree with post-graduate professional diploma in special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- The criteria as fixed at the end of Government for qualifying TET exam based as follows:-
- For the group of General: 60% Marks.
- For the group of Backward Class (BC) applicants: 50% Marks.
- For the group of SC/ST applicants: 40% Marks.
|AGE LIMITATION||Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age limit should be 44 years|
|AGE REDUCTION||Age Reduction is applicable as per government rules|
|APPLICATION FEE||Rs.500/- between 25th Feb 2019 to 11th March 2019|
|SELECTION METHOD||Candidates will be selected for AP DSC Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written test.|
SALARY SCALE – Selected candidates for AP DSC Job will get the impressive amount of salary which will be offered by administration of association for AP DSC PET Notification. The sum of payment will also depend upon the knowledge of candidate and performance in the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AP DSC RECRUITMENT 2019
- Firstly, Candidates have to visit the official link of AP DSC Recruitment that is schooled.ap.gov.in.
- Then, go to the career section on the homepage and find out the AP DSC Notification 2019.
- After that, click on the link to the official advertisement.
- Then open the link on the next web page and read all the given instruction from the notification very attentively before applying for the post.
- After that, if you are eligible then you can fill the application form with all the correct data in the given space in the application form.
- Then, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size snap and signature on the application form.
- Then submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Remit the application form fee.
- At last, Take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Official Website: https://schooledu.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/
|SSC Exam Calendar 2018-19||Click Here|
|UPSC Exam Calendar 2019||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|TET Notification 2018-19||Click Here|